How can I claim my Viberate page and why should I do it?
By claiming your Viberate page, you get access to additional amazing (and FREE) features to fuel your career growth.
A FREE PAGE
- You get your publicly shareable artist page, automatically populated with the information from the Viberate database.
- Your stats are automatically updated so your website is always ready to use.
- By claiming your page, you’ll remove the toolbar, Viberate product banners, and the link to similar artists, making the website completely your own.
A BOOKING AND MESSAGE BUTTON
- You'll get a booking and contact form button.
- Get discovered and booked. Your page is publicly available for music professionals looking for artists just like you for an event, festival, or any other collaboration. They'll be able to reach out to you directly.
SOCIAL MEDIA STATS
- Look behind the public page to monitor your stats and plan marketing campaigns with data insights.
- Viberate provides comprehensive analytics of your online performance on music channels (Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, SoundCloud, Shazam, Deezer, Beatport and radio) and social media (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook).
- During the claiming process, you can connect your Spotify for Artists account to monitor all your stats in one place.
- Analyze the traffic on your new website.
- See who's looking at your website with country distribution.
- Check how they came to your website, how long their average session lasts, etc.
Learn more about claiming your page here.
#1 Log in to Viberate for Artists.
Sign up, if you haven’t already done so.
#2 Tell us who you are.
On your home dashboard, we’ll ask you to search for and select your Artist Page. It’s likely already in our crowdsourced database which maps almost every artist out there. If you can’t find your page, add it yourself and our team will review it promptly.
#3 Verify your claim.
We’ll make sure you really represent the selected artist. We suggest you choose the “Verify With Spotify for Artists” option. If you’re not using Spotify for Artists yet, choose the alternative option to claim your page on one of your social media channels.
#4 We’ll send you an access request.
You’ll get our “Read Only” request to access your Spotify for Artist Page in the following 24 hours.
#5 Grant our access request.
You can do so in your Spotify for Artists “Teams” tab. (Check the FAQ for the steps for claiming your page with your social media channel.)
#6 That’s it!
We’ll send you an email when your claim is confirmed.